** PLEASE NOTE: THIS SERVICE IS ON HOLD DURING COVID-19 **
A great low-cost way to learn about herbal medicine
Available in a 45 minute radius of Northampton Massachusetts. I will gladly consider further distances on a case by case basis.
– Work with Virginia to gather a minimum of 5 people for a class in your home.
– You attend the class for free
– Registration fees are flexible and lower when hosted in someone’s home.
Topics include but are not limited to:
– Introduction to Herbal Medicine
– Herbs for Stress and Anxiety
– Herbs for Infants and Children
– Herbs for Women’s Health
– Herbs for Pregnancy, Postpartum and Breastfeeding
– Herbs for Immune System Nourishment and Support
– Herbs for Healthy Liver, What’s Good and Bad about ‘Cleanses’
Interested? Click here to schedule a 20 minute phone call with Virginia to discuss options and make plans!